- 12 slices of pancetta
- ¼ large white cabbage, shredded
- 2 handfuls of mint leaves, shredded
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 24 small cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sumac, plus extra
- 6 long baguette-style rolls
- butter, at room temperature
- sriracha chilli sauce, to taste
- Grill the pancetta under a hot grill until crisp.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage with the mint. Dress with oil, season, squeeze over lemon juice to taste and toss to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes for the cabbage to soften.
- Toss the prawns with a little oil and 1 tablespoon of sumac.
- Split the baguettes down the middle and butter generously. Add sriracha chilli sauce to taste and fill with the dressed cabbage and prawns. Top with the pancetta, squeeze over some lemon juice, sprinkle with extra sumac and serve.